|VICTORY PARADE DUBLIN 1919 RETURNING WW1 IRISH REGIMENTS/UNION FLAG ON TRINITY COLLEGE DUBLIN|
Welcome to Dublin Heritage Tours / Dublin Loyal Guided Walking Tour web-page. Established in 2011 we provide guided walking tours of Dublin's most iconic landmarks. Tracing the history of this unique City from it's first Royal Charter through to becoming the second City of the British Empire and eventually the capital City of the Irish Republic.
- St Patrick's Cathedral is one of two Protestant Medieval Cathedrals in Dublin. Survey showed that up to 70% of visitors to St Patrick's did not know it is the National Cathedral of the Church of Ireland.
- More civilians was killed during the 1916 rebellion than militants and Crown forces combined.
- Dublin was the center of Organism (Orange Order) in 1910.
- The old Parliament building College Green was the first purpose built Parliament building constructed in Europe.
- The orange panel in the national flag of the Republic of Ireland represents the Orange Protestant Heritage on the Island of Ireland.
- Over 250,000 Irishmen served in WW1